AIESEC United States is dedicated to increasing international understanding and cooperation through meaningful training programs and cultural experiences. In order to monitor your training progress and welfare, and to ensure the continued quality of the training programs we sponsor, AIESEC US conducts periodic program evaluations. The information collected will be used to assess the quality of your program and to improve the programs and services offered to AIESEC US participants. All trainees and interns are required to participate in the evaluation process. If you have any questions regarding evaluations, evaluation forms, or program requirements, contact your Global Current Representative or the AIESEC US Responsible Officer.
By submitting this online form:
I certify that I have received the AIESEC US & Global Current Program Welcome Packet, which includes the following important pre-arrival information:
· AIESEC United States & Global Current Program Handbook
· Health Insurance Information
· United States Department of State Exchange Visitor Welcome Brochure
I certify that I have access to a copy of my signed training plan, which includes a written summary of the training objectives and all significant components of my program, and a description of my expected living expenses and a statement of the stipend, if any, I am to be paid during my participation.
I certify that I have read the AIESEC United States & Global Current Program Handbook and completed the Participant Orientation, which contains information on the following:
· The purpose of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program
· A description of the AIESEC US J-1 Program
· Instructions for travel and entry into the United States
· Instructions for locating and securing housing
· Expected living expenses and other costs I will likely incur during my program
· Life and customs in the United States
· How to access Local Community resources and public services
· Available healthcare, emergency assistance, and insurance coverage
· Rules and guidelines that I am expected to follow while participating in the J-1 Program under the sponsorship of AIESEC US
· Emergency contact information for AIESEC US
· Address and telephone number of AIESEC US's Responsible Officer
· Address and telephone number of Exchange Visitor Program Services of the United States Department of State
I certify that I understand and agree to the following:
· I am subject to the all laws of the United States and the State where I am completing my training, all rules and policies of my host company, and all policies of AIESEC US as described in my AIESEC United States and Global Current Program Handbook
· I must train with the same host company through the duration of my program, and that I may not leave my host company without the express written permission of AIESEC U.S.
· I may not accept a second job in addition to my traineeship or internship. During my program I may not be enrolled in a university or other school to take courses that offer credits toward a degree.
· I am responsible for informing AIESEC US of my physical residential address within 10 days of my arrival to the United States. This information will be used to update my SEVIS status.