INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING A RECITAL - NOTE: Some students have experienced problems with this form using Internet Explorer, so you may need to use another browser.
Fall Recitals - 2013
IMPORTANT - Students may not submit their request until the stated time below. Any form submitted prior to the time, will have to be resubmitted.
- September 16, 2013 - 7:00 AM - All full-length solo recitals (both degree-required full recitals and degree-required half recitals in which two students have arranged to perform together on one recital).
- September 18, 2013- 7:00 AM - All other degree-required recitals may be placed on the calendar.
September 23, 2013 - 7:00 AM- Elective recitals may be placed on the calendar. NOTE: Elective recitals may not be presented after midterms.
December 2, 2013 - 7:00 AM
full-length solo recitals
(both degree-required full recitals and degree-required half recitals in which
two students have arranged to perform together on one recital) may be placed on
the calendar beginning the first two days after Thanksgiving break.
· December 4, 2013 - 7:00 AM - Individual
degree-required half recitals may be placed on the calendar beginning the third day after
· December 11, 2013 - 7:00 AM - Elective recitals may be placed on the calendar
beginning on Wednesday of dead week of the fall semester.
NOTE: If a student intends to give a recital during the first five weeks of the fall semester, the request should be made prior to July 15.
Check date availability and, if possible, come up with three date choices
- Click Here to see available recital dates and times. List of dates will be available at least one week prior to sign-up start date.
- If you are sharing a recital, both students are required to fill out the form.
Fill out this form and print out a copy BEFORE you hit submit.
- All fields with an * are required.
- Submit electronic form.
- On the printed form, have your studio instructor and accompanist (if applicable) initial beneath the dates that will work for them. If an accompanist has not been assigned, then have the accompanying coordinator sign the form and initial where an accompanists initials are required.
- On the printed form, have your studio instructor sign the form.
- Return printed form to the main office no later than two weeks after submitting the electronic form or your date may be forfeited.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recital dates will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis. Therefore, it is to your advantage to select several possible dates in case your first choice date has already been reserved for someone else. Only one date will be reserved, so make sure that your choices are in proirity order. Student recitals are not normally scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays.