Personal Information

Employment Information
To comply with State law, contributors are required to provide their employment information. If you are retired, please enter N/A under Employer and Retired under Occupation ; if a homemaker, please enter N/A - Homemaker; if self-employed, please enter "Self-Employed" under Employer and describe your line of work under Occupation.
Contract Disclosure

Contribution information

Confirm Your Eligibility

  • I acknowledge that contributions to Citizens for Cara Jensen are not tax-deductible.
  • I am a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
  • This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
  • I am at least eighteen years old.