Please make sure you read and understand the Mums Squad Rules Terms and Conditions before you start training with us. They are designed to ensure you get results and are applied strictly.
Mums Squad is our specialist fitness training for Mums. Our targetted training ratio is 12 clients to 1 trainer. The average class size is less than that.
Our fees take into consideration the expert post-natal training you receive and incorporate the following:
- A minimum two sessions a week for anyone starting Mums Squad.
- If you do two sessions and decide Mums Squad is not for you, there will be NO CHARGE for those sessions.
- If you choose to continue with Mums Squad you will be charged from your first session.
- Our regular program covers two sessions a week with childcare for one at each session. It includes the flexibility to make-up missed sessions at other Mums Squad Sessions. Fees for this are $78 a week or $1014 over your first 13 week program
- Fees can vary with childcare needs and flexibility of your program.
- Extra childcare spots are charged at $9 per child per session.
- If your childcare requirements change permanently you will need to change your booking using our on-line Fitness Bookings Form.
- You can make-up Mums Squad Sessions you miss with the same childcare at another Mums Squad session. If you don't want this flexibility you can reduce your fees by $9 a week.
- You make an initial commitment to Mums Squad of 26 session in 13 weeks.
- You can finish your training on your 13 week end date, however, WE'LL ASSUME YOU WANT TO KEEP GOING. So send us an email if you would like to stop training with us the end of 13 weeks. If you don’t you will continue to be charged.
- If you continue training with Mums Squad past 13 weeks you become an ongoing client and we will require a months notice to complete your training.
- If you fall pregnant or are injured in our sessions you can put your weekly fees on hold.
- Otherwise if you want to go on hold there is a $150 on-hold fee.
- YOU CAN'T TACK MISSED SESSIONS ON TO THE END OF YOUR PROGRAM.
If you don't pay the weekly $9 fee for make-ups you can still catch up on missed sessions by coming to our 6am sessions during the week or to our 7am Saturday Sessions without childcare. If you don’t pay for make-ups YOU CAN NOT:
- Change your Mums Squad Session times more than once every three months;
- Ask to come to different sessions on the same day; and/or
- Ask to put your edebit on hold because you are going away without paying the on-hold fee of $150. (We prefer you to catch up the missed sessions on a Saturday at 7am or at our 6am sessions)
IF YOU WANT TO DO ANY OF THESE THINGS PLEASE INCLUDE MAKE-UPS IN YOUR TRAINING FEES.
- Training sessions are almost always on. If a session is cancelled it will be your responsibility to do a make-up. There will be no fee adjustment.
- If your session falls on a public holiday where there is no session you will need to make it up yourself. There will be no fee adjustment.
- If you bring a child that is not booked in to the session beforehand we may not accept them and you may not be able to train.
- If we can accept them, the fee will be $15 payable upon your arrival or from your direct debit account
- Fees for Saturday's Whole Family Fitness Sessions are reduced because there are no class size limits and the sessions are not our post-natal specialty sessions.
- If you are fit and ready you can swap a Mums Squad session for a Fit4Dreams or Whole Family Fitness Session at any time. Your fees will be adjusted accordingly if the change is ongoing.
You can increase the number of sessions you do at any time but can not reduce them below 2 before the end of your first 13 weeks.