CVWD Report Water Waste Form

Report Water Waste 
You are the eyes and ears of the community. Whenever you see water being wasted -- a broken irrigation pipe, a malfunctioning irrigation sprinkler, a faucet left running, or something similar -- please report it to us so that CVWD can investigate and offer assistance in resolving the problem. If you are able to take photos, please email them separately to, this is crucial to the enforcement process. You can complete the form below or contact our Water Waste Hotline at 805-684-2816 ext 311.