Thank you for your interest in volunteering as a tutor with Action Tutoring. To help us assess your suitability please complete fully the form below.
Please note the following before applying:
- The minimum commitment is an hour a week (not including preparation time) across the course of a term. Only submit an application if you are confident that you will be able to make this commitment.
- We generally require our tutors to either be educated to degree level, or to be studying for a degree and to have an A or B grade at A Level or equivalent in the subject they wish to tutor.
- Successful applicants are required to undertake full training provided by Action Tutoring. You will not be able to tutor until you have completed this training.
- All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS criminal record check. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders can be found here. Action Tutoring complies fully with the relevant Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly.
- We have no programmes running in the evening - our latest programme starts at 4:20pm.