Loans made out of our Social Enterprise Lending Program are to enterprises that substantially meet or exceed each of the following criteria. Please review this criteria before submitting your application.
- Mission that addresses one of RSF's three focus area: Food and Agriculture, Education and the Arts or Ecological Stewardship.
- Enterprise is a US or Canada entity operating primarily in the US and/or Canada.
- Excellent history of repayment on any existing or prior loans.
- At least three years of operating history preferred.
- Enterprise is profitable or can demonstrate a clear path to profitability in 12 months.
- With respect to for profit applicants, revenues of approximately $1 million or greater preferred.