INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING A RECITAL - NOTE: some students have experiences problems with this form using Internet Explorer, so you may need to use another browser.
IMPORTANT - Students may not submit their request until the stated time below. Any form submitted prior to the time will have to be resubmitted.
Spring Recitals - 2017
+ November 27, 2017 - 7:00 AM - All full-length solo recitals (both degree-required full recitals and degree-required half recitals in which two students have arranged to perform together on one recital).
+ November 29, 2017 - 7:00 AM - Individual degree-required half recitals may be placed on the calendar beginning the third day after full recitals. +December 6, 2017 - 7:00 AM - Elective Recitals
1. Check date availability and, if possible, come up with three date choices
+ Click here to see available recital dates and times: http://www.uidaho.edu/class/music/student-resources/student-recitals
2. If you are sharing a recital, both students are required to fill out the form.
3. Fill out this form and print a copy BEFORE you hit submit.
+All fields with an * are required.
4. Submit electronic form.
5. On the printed form, have your studio instructor and accompanist (if applicable) initial beneath the dates that will work for them. If an accompanist has not been assigned, then have the accompanying coordinator sign the form and initial where an accompanists initials are required.
6. On the printed form, have you studio instructor sign the form.
7. Return printed form to the main office no later than two weeks after submitting the electronic form or your date may be forfeited.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recital dates will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis. Therefore, you should select several possible dates in case your first choice date has already been reserved for someone else. Only one date will be reserved, so make sure that your choices are in priority order. Student recitals are not normally scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays.