2018 National Head Start Conference- Volunteer Application
NHSA Organization Member Number (if known)
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
Daytime Phone #
For phone numbers, please enter numbers only, including area code
Cell Phone #
Preferred method of contact
Do you speak Spanish fluently?
Do you have a physical/health consideration that should be factored into your volunteer assignment?
If yes, please let us know how we can best accommodate you:
Total number of days you would like to volunteer*?
Volunteers who give two or more days of service will be given a complimentary pass to attend workshops on the days they are not volunteering.
What days are you available? (Please note
the majority of volunteer assignments are full-day assignments)
Sunday, April 28th
Monday, April 29th
Tuesday, April 30th
Thursday, May 2nd
Are you interested in attending conference workshops in exchange for your volunteer service?
Volunteer Area of Interest
Please check the areas you're interested in. We do our best to accommodate preferences, however, volunteer assignments are made based on conference needs and are subject to change:
- Assist with preparation of attendee conference bags before the conference
- Assist NHSA staff with a variety of tasks as needed (e.g. changing signs, sharing info with registration, checking in presenters, etc.)
- Activities include ensuring presenter is ready to begin training, checking attendee badges, distributing handouts and evaluations, collecting evaluations, minor troubleshooting, and providing feedback about session and presenter.
- Assist at the registration area, welcoming participants, giving out conference bags and badges, and helping direct traffic.
- Assist in the exhibit hall, greeing attendees, and help promote information and activites.
Please click Send to submit your completed Volunteer Application. You will be contacted before the conference to confirm your schedule and assignments.
reCAPTCHA helps prevent automated form spam.
The submit button will be disabled until you complete the CAPTCHA.
National Head Start Association
1651 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314