1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding photography services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to both parties, Shae Leesa Photography and contracting client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints shall remain the property of Shae Leesa Photography and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by Shae Leesa Photography.
2. In the event that Shae Leesa Photography is no longer able to attend due to extenuating circumstances, Shae Leesa Photography will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid by the customer, including the deposit. Shae Leesa Photography will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, Shae Leesa Photography must be notified 60 days before the wedding day; if not, Shae Leesa Photography will be get to keep everything that has been paid up to that point in time. Shae Leesa Photography also has 90 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding has been cancelled.
3. On the signing of this agreement, Shae Leesa Photography will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specified time frame.
4. A $300 deposit is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The deposit is non-refundable in the even of a cancellation or date change.
5. It is understood that Shae Leesa Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographers time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. A down payment is due 6 months before the wedding date, the remaining amount is due 30 days prior to the wedding.
8. Shae Leesa Photography will choose the best images from the wedding day. Shae Leesa Photography does not show un-edited images, nor involve my clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. Shae Leesa Photography spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that I will only show you the best of the best and any images that is unappealing (i.e. eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet my professional standards will get deleted immediately).
9. The wedding images will be displayed at your in person viewing appointment in a cinematic slideshow at my home studio within 6-8 weeks of your wedding day. If you wish to order any print products then ordering should be completed at your viewing appointment, payment plans and credit cards are welcome.
10. If the wedding is located further than 200km from Mackay then travel fee's will be charged at $1/km over the initial 200km. If the reception is being covered then a hotel room and dinner for Shae and her assistant must be provided.
11. COPYRIGHT. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs anywhere else without Shae Leesa Photography's permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on (Shae Leesa Photography's Facebook website, blog or Facebook page, including any potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law.