Collaborations and connections among University faculty, students, alumni and local entrepreneurs are important to the University's commitment to serve the common good. The Hub's doors are open to local community members who are interested in mentorship, advising, and attending public lectures and events.
If you would like to request use of space in the Entrepreneurial Hub, please carefully consider following:
- The event and hosting department or organization must have a clear focus on entrepreneurship or design thinking.
- All requests must be submitted via this online form.
- The submission of this form does not guarantee a reservation.
- Requesting parties are responsible for their own event logistics, including setup, catering, A/V support, and cleanup.
- Recurring events cannot be held at the Hub.
- Review and approval of events could take 4-6 weeks, thus, last-minute requests are highly discouraged.
- Both for-profit and not-for-profit (501c3) organizations seeking to engage with the University should note that events held at the Hub must be co-sponsored by an on-campus entity (from the early planning stages) and will be of benefit not only to the organization, but also to the Princeton University community.
- The Hub is located outside Princeton's main campus, and is not served by Princeton Facilities/Building Services, Department of Public Safety, Media Services, or OIT. It is therefore imperative that parties holding an event at the Hub contract their own services, and at least one member of the Princeton University co-sponsoring party must be present at the event.