We're thrilled to open applications for our upcoming sessions of the Commons
- Ashoka U's acceleration, learning, and leadership community for individuals working to advance their campus social innovation ecosystems. This application will allow you to apply for either our February - May 2018 session or our September - December 2018 session of the Commons.
Before you submit your application, please note the key details below:
- The upcoming session of the Commons will launch on Monday, February 12th, 2017 and conclude mid-May 2018. Participants should expect to dedicate between 20-25 hours to the Commons (over 4 months).
- Cost for participation is $1500 per individual. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis to allow for flexible timing/planning needed to obtain funding for your experience.
- In the application, you will be asked to indicate your top choice for which Cohort you would like to participate in:
- Making the Case for Changemaking Education
- Designing a Social Innovation Course
- Building a Social Innovation Course Sequence
- Launching Co-Curricular Venture Programs
- Mapping Student Learning Journeys
- Building Allies & Raising Awareness
- Each Cohort provides a particular track for developing a key component of social innovation education. We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about each of these Cohorts before completing the application.
For any additional inquiries, please contact Commons Manager Ali Fraenkel via firstname.lastname@example.org.