Thank you in advance for completing this membership application.
Who qualifies for membership?
- Nonprofit organizations, public agencies or Habitat for Humanity affiliates that are actively engaged in forming, or structured and operating as, a community land trust, deed-restricted housing program, limited equity cooperative, inclusionary housing program, or other long-term affordable housing program in their community; or
- Individuals who are employed by an organization or public agency as described above if their employer is not willing or able to join at the organizational level.
2018/2019 Membership Dues*
Large Nonprofit (operating budget > $250,000): $550
Public Agency: $550
Small Nonprofit (operating budget < $250,000): $275
Start-up (incorporated < 2 years): $100
Individual Member: $150
*Current HomeKeeper Participating Organizations receive a 10% discount on membership dues.
Questions? Give us a call: 503-493-1000 Ext. 1 or email us at Info@GroundedSolutions.org
We look forward to supporting you over the next membership year with the tools and connections you need to be successful.
- The application works best using Chrome/Firefox (do NOT use Internet Explorer).
- You have the option to "save my progress and resume later" by checking the box at the top of the page.
- For the purpose of this application, the term government will also apply to public agencies and municipalities.
- The Member Year is July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019.
- The application typically takes 15-20 minutes to complete and will require access to data about your program(s).
- Payments by either credit card or check are accepted.
Privacy Note: Grounded Solutions Network may collect and use personal data such as name, title, business phone number and/or business email from or about you to help us support our nonprofit mission and serve our membership. We may, in our sole discretion, share information collected in this form with Grounded Solutions Network members, researchers, media partners, or other entities to advance our mission. We may also use or disclose information collected by this form if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.