Jewels Academy offer full and partial scholarships to qualifying students who have a financial need. Scholarship space is limited and fills on a first-come, first-served basis. All applicants for Jewels Academy scholarship must be at or below the guidelines in order to be considered for funding. A copy of your family’s most recent tax returns verifies income.
Total Household Size* Yearly Income Monthly Income
2 $25,900 $2,159
3 $32,560 $2,714
4 $39,220 $3,269
5 $45,880 $3,824
6 $52,540 $4,379
7 $59,200 $4,934
8 $65,860 $5,489
*Household includes all people living in your household, related or not (such as grandparents, other relatives, friends). You must include yourself and all children who live with you.
Occasionally, extenuating circumstances may determine scholarship eligibility. If your circumstances do not match the income listed above, you may still be eligible. Indicate your circumstances on the application form below or email at email@example.com.
• Scholarships are awarded based on need. There are a limited number of full and a limited number of partial scholarships.
• The entire application must be filled out and submitted before the deadline to be considered.
• Students must arrive on time for class. Excessive tardiness could affect future scholarship eligibility.
• Students must attend at least 80 percent of classes. If a scholarship recipient has 1 unexcused absence there will not be future consideration of scholarships.
• Inappropriate behavior in class could affect future scholarship eligibility and may result in dismissal from class.
• Students are eligible for either a partial scholarship for a Spring or Fall reconnect or a full scholarship for the whole year (Spring, Summer and Fall) workshops.
• An application is necessary for each class session. (Only one tax return required per year.)
• No faxed applications will be accepted, only by applications via the web.