By submitting this online form:
I certify that I have received the AIESEC US & Global Current Program Welcome Packet, which includes the following important pre-arrival information:
· AIESEC United States & Global Current Program Handbook
· Health Insurance Information
· United States Department of State Exchange Visitor Welcome Brochure
I certify that I have access to a copy of my signed training plan, which includes a written summary of the training objectives and all significant components of my program, and a description of my expected living expenses and a statement of the stipend, if any, I am to be paid during my participation.
I certify that I have read the AIESEC United States & Global Current Program Handbook and completed the Participant Orientation, which contains information on the following:
· The purpose of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program
· A description of the AIESEC US J-1 Program
· Instructions for travel and entry into the United States
· Instructions for locating and securing housing
· Expected living expenses and other costs I will likely incur during my program
· Life and customs in the United States
· How to access Local Community resources and public services
· Available healthcare, emergency assistance, and insurance coverage
· Rules and guidelines that I am expected to follow while participating in the J-1 Program under the sponsorship of AIESEC US
· Emergency contact information for AIESEC US
· Address and telephone number of AIESEC US's Responsible Officer
· Address and telephone number of Exchange Visitor Program Services of the United States Department of State
I certify that I understand and agree to the following:
· I am subject to the all laws of the United States and the State where I am completing my training, all rules and policies of my host company, and all policies of AIESEC US as described in my AIESEC United States and Global Current Program Handbook
· I must train with the same host company through the duration of my program, and that I may not leave my host company without the express written permission of AIESEC U.S.
· I may not accept a second job in addition to my traineeship or internship. During my program I may not be enrolled in a university or other school to take courses that offer credits toward a degree.
· I am responsible for informing AIESEC US of my physical residential address within 10 days of my arrival to the United States. This information will be used to update my SEVIS status.