- We are here to promote a healthy relationship between you and your pet.
- We encourage you to call us, (210) 802-5031, with any questions and concerns and ask that you respond to our follow up requests
by phone or email, email@example.com.
- We recognize some pet matches may not be successful through no fault of the person or the pet. We will welcome you and your
returned pet back. Refund of the adoption fee will be at the discretion of the Rescue. If you are able to revoke the Animal, we
ask that you provide us with the new family’s contact information prior to releasing to them so we may continue to provide
support to that Animal, and answer any questions the new family may have.
- We strive to provide you with a healthy pet. However, the stress of changing environments can lower an animal’s immunity to
fight disease and the pet could harbor an infection without displaying symptoms. We cannot guarantee the health of any animal.
1. I am 18 years of age or older.
2. I understand that I am adopting this animal with the following diagnosed condition or fault, and I realize that this Animal may
need further training or treatment:
3. I will take the Animal to a veterinarian within 72 hours of Adoption for a general physical examination and any necessary
vaccinations, deworming, medications or medical treatment, at my own expense.
4. I may return the Animal for an adoption refund within 4 days for a previously undiagnosed health reason verified by a
licensed veterinarian. We will not reimburse for medical bills.
5. I understand that if I return the Animal for any reason other than an undiagnosed health reason, as stated in paragraph 4,
refund of the adoption fee is at the discretion of the Rescue.
6. I will provide a humane environment, regular exercise and companionship for my pet. I will have the Animal inoculated
against rabies and abide by animal control laws.
7. I understand and agree that we make no express or implied warranty, representation or promise to the age, health, breed,
habits, disposition or safety of the animal. I hereby accept the animal as is, assume all risks and responsibilities associated
with the ownership of the Animal, including bites, and hereby fully and completely release, indemnify and hold harmless the
Rescue from any claim, cause of action or liability of any sort or nature, whether known or unknown, directly or indirectly
arising out of or in connection with the Adoption, Care or ownership, maintenance, temperament or condition of the Animal.
8. I agree that Missy’s Haven Canine Rescue can use photograph of me with or without my name, with the dog(s) I have adopted
or have fostered through Miss’s Haven, for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration,
advertising, and Web content.
I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of the foregoing Adoption contract and that I will
comply with the same.
By signing below or hitting submit, I certify that the information I have given is true. I understand that Missy's Haven Canine Rescue reserves the right to deny my application for any reason, I further authorize the investgation of all statements in this application.