You are scheduled to participate in the FEA Examination process (the “FEA Exams”). The information disclosed and discussed during the FEA Exams includes both the written examination and the oral assessment and is to be treated as confidential. Therefore, as a condition of FEC, you agree to the terms and conditions contained below:
1. You will treat “Information” discussed in connection with the FEA Exams as strictly confidential and will not disclose such Information to anyone without FEC’s written consent. For this purpose "Information" refers to all information disclosed or discussed during the FEA Exams, including questions asked, any financial, technical, commercial or other information concerning the FEA Exams (whether prepared by FEC or the adjudicators or others), but shall not include (a) information which was already in your possession (other than disclosure by FEC) prior to the date hereof; (b) information which in its entirety has become public knowledge, by publication or otherwise, through no fault or breach by you of this letter agreement; or (c) information obtained by you from a third party which is under no obligation to FEC with respect to the confidentiality of such “Information”.
2. You agree that you will use “Information” only for the purposes of participating in the FEA Exams, and for no other purpose whatsoever. In particular, and without limiting the forgoing, you will not at any time disclose the Information to other applicants for designation as Family Enterprise Advisors, and you will not de-compile or reverse engineer the “Information” or use the “Information” to develop, or cause to develop, all or part of any business method, derivative work, process or product whether for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
3. You may discuss the Oral Assessment Case (the “Case”) with the participants who are scheduled to sit the oral assessment in the same session as yourself.
4. You agree that you will not copy or reproduce in any part or form the written exam or the Case document and on conclusion of the Oral Assessment you will delete/destroy any electronic or paper copies of the Case document.
5. This letter agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by laws of your province of residence.
To confirm that you acknowledge and agree to the terms set out above, please click on “I Agree” in the Declaration below.