1. I am prepared to make a 10 to 15 year commitment to my rescue dog.
2. I will keep my rescue dog on a regular routine of heartworm preventative.
3. I will provide flea/tick control as needed.
4. I will work with my vet and agree on a regular schedule for wellness visits, inoculations, and any other tests we agree are necessary for the health and well-being of my dog,
5. I will not chain or tie-up my dog and leave it outside alone.
6. My dog will be an indoor dog and an important member of my family.
7. If, for any reason, I am unable or unwilling to keep this dog, I agree to return him/her to the care of Little Yorkie Rescue.
8. I will not give this dog away, take it to a shelter, place him/her with another person or family member, or sell this dog to any other person without the express permission of the Little Yorkie Rescue.
9. If the dog goes missing or is stolen please contact Little Yorkie Rescue so that we can aide in the search efforts.
10. If I change vet's for whatever reason, I will notify Little Yorkie Rescue with the new vet's information within one week of changing. I will also include a detailed outline of why the change was necessary.
11. I am financially able to provide routine and emergency care for his/her lifetime. This includes but is not limited to routine vet. visits, food, heartworm, flea and tick preventative and boarding (if necessary).