Are you a health or fitness professional looking to help
fuel your client’s new found fitness journey with the delicious taste of
Simply fill in your details below and our CHOteam will be
- Information on how to claim and samples form form part of these Conditions.
- Offer is only open to individuals and businesses who have a delivery address within 30km of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide CBD unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter.
- Offer closes when stipulated in the correspondence received from the Promoter. Claimants must visit the claim page via the link in the promotional eDM received (or otherwise instructed by the Promoter), and complete their details in accordance with the instructions. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid. no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected claims, correspondence or deliveries. Limit of one claim per claimant. Only an authorised representative of a business can submit a claim on behalf of that business.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify claims and claimants, and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim contrary to these Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any id its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of a claimant.
- Once the claimant has submitted their claim, a representative of the Promoter (the Rep) will call OR email the claimant to arrange delivery of the samples or confirmation of the CHOteam attending their event. Claimants should allow up to 14 days to be contacted by a member of the CHOteam. The Promoter will determine, in its absolute discretion, the number of cases to be delivered to the claimant and / or whether the event is suitable for the CHOteam to attend. Claimants cannot stipulate the flavours delivered or the flavour split; this will be determined at the Promoter's sole discretion as will the suitabilty of the event.
- While the claimant can request a time and date for delivery, the promoter cannot guarantee that the delivery can be made on the date and time stipulated by the claimant, and the delivery date and time will ultimately be determined by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Deliveries will only be made within 30km of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide CBD unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter. While the Promoter will confirm the delivery date and time in advance of the delivery, the Promoter is not responsible for any reasons beyond its control or unforeseen circumstances, which may impact on the exact date/delivery time for delivery.
- Claimants must have adequate cold storage facilities to store the samples. The Promoter is not responsible should the claimant not have adequate facilities.
- Claimants warrant that they must not sell the samples, and indemnify the Promoter against any claims that arise as a result of breaching this warranty. Samples are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter may at its discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this offer, as appropriate.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever, including as a result of any negligence, arising out of this offer, or as a result of the claimant using the samples or for the claimant providing the samples to third parties.
- All claims become the property of the Promoter.
- Promoter is Chobani Pty Ltd ABN (53 096 731 467)