All school and District policies are in effect during NYCUDL debate season. Students must:
(1) Show courtesy and respect toward others and property at all times.
(2) Dress appropriately at all times.
(3) Use appropriate language.
Statement of Disciplinary Action
The following are examples of disciplinary action which may be taken in the event that the Code of Conduct, school policies, or district policies are not followed:
(1) Sent home immediately at his/her own expense.
(2) Referred to school administration.