Supporting Documents will be checked prior to the opening of Cherry Creek Arts Festival.
The following documents are required (please note, not all documents apply to all vendor types):
• Temporary Retail Food License (tented vendors only)
• Mobile Restaurant License (food trucks only)
• Fire Permit (tented vendors only – food trucks’ fire permit is included in your Mobile Restaurant License)
• COI – please see liability insurance language:
All vendors are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance naming CherryArts (2 Steele Street, Suite B100, Denver, CO 80206) as Certificate Holder and as additional insured showing liability coverage for $1,000,000.00 incidental and $2,000,000.00 general aggregate. This insurance policy must list the following information in the “Additional Insured” box: CherryArts, the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and their officers, members, volunteers, staff, contractors and agents, the City and County of Denver, its Elected and Appointed Officials, Employees and Volunteers, the State of Colorado, CCSC, and the owners of any related property, as additional insured's.
• State Sales Tax License
• City of Denver Sales Tax License
• Please email a photo of your booth setup to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new vendor and do not have a photo of your booth set up, then please send a photo of your products.