Creating a more culturally diverse and inclusive workplace is a key challenge
facing many non-profit leaders. Is it a priority for you?
Join this free training program to access practical training, solutions-based learning, tools and resources to increase diversity and inclusion at your organization. The curriculum includes two in-person workshops and two live webinars, and eLearning over a four- month period with a focus on cultural diversity in the workplace. Through the live sessions, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and connect with other non-profits working on the same challenges.
The Leading the Conversation: Inclusion in Non-Profits program is based on the successful pilot
offered by TRIEC and the ONN in the spring of 2015.
The final training is taking place in Southwestern Ontario, in London.
- August 12 - application deadline
- September 8 - full-day, in-person workshop “Awareness and Assessment”
- October 6 - 1.5-hour webinar “Finding and Keeping Talent”
- November 3 -
1.5-hour webinar “Communications and Developing Human Capital”
- December 1 -
full-day, in-person workshop “Diversity Strategy and Leadership”
This program is for you if you're someone:
- who is currently working in a senior position at an Ontario non-profit
- who is responsible for strategy within their organization (e.g. Executive Director, HR Manager, etc.)
- who is looking to increase diversity in your workplace; for example, exploring, developing or implementing diversity strategies.Selected participants will be grouped into cohorts according to geographic location.
To aid in the selection of participants, create some baseline measures, and help us to customize the program to your needs, please complete the following questions on you and your organization.
We encourage you to provide the most accurate and honest information you can to help us deliver the best training tailored to your needs. The survey should take about 15 minutes.
Please note that the information you share in the application form will be held in confidence and will be protected in a manner that satisfies the requirement of applicable legislation. Your personal information will be retained in a secure manner. Information collected for the program may be shared in aggregate form in reports to our government funder and in other communication materials about the program, but information about individuals or specific organizations will not be shared.
Should you have any questions about the training or this survey, email Shivani Parshad at firstname.lastname@example.org