Amount: up to $300
Deadline: Rolling, as funds are available
Description: CCF's School Supplies Assistance provides school supplies (including materials for specialized classes as well as laptops, tablets, netbooks) for fellows and future fellows who are enrolled in school and pursuing a progressive degree. CCF will purchase the supplies directly.
Examples: Here are some examples of what CCF considers School Supplies for the purpose of this application.
Note taking and filing utensils (Notebooks, binders, pencils, pens, highlighters, etc.)
School bag, backpack, briefcase
Uniforms (scrubs, lab coats, shoes, etc.)
Electronics (Laptop, tablet, e-reader. Please note CCF will only purchase one per student and it must fall within the $300.00 supply amount)
If you're not sure about your school supplies, you can still submit your request for consideration and discuss with your counselor
Criteria: Students must be in good standing with CCF and currently matriculated in a progressive degree seeking program.
To be considered students should:
- Complete the "School Supplies Assistance" request below.
- Have at least 2 semesters until graduation.
- Meet with academic counselor for a certification appointment, provide required paperwork and follow through with any referrals.
- Remain active in the program by participating in at least two CCF activities including but not limited to
- Community Meeting
- Approved policy events
- Volunteer for CCF Events (note: opportunities to volunteer are limited and not guaranteed)
Students who are
not in good standing (i.e. did not complete certification meeting or activity
requirements) must complete certification meeting and two activities before
become eligible to apply for the current semester.
Graduating fellows must attend CCF Graduation.
For Graduate students: Participate in a leadership activity in CCF such as the alumnae association, running a community meeting, etc. or in the community.