AACE International encourages other associations,
business organizations, and individuals interested in toal cost management to provide information links from their Internet websites to AACE’s website. Use of AACE's logo requires linking to AACE's website.
By linking to AACE’s web pages, you agree to the following terms:
- Framing. You will not place AACE web pages in a “frame” within your own web site, without specific permission from AACE.
- Proper Form of Link: . All approved information
links must include one of the following: the company names “AACE International” the letters “AACE,” the AACE URL, or the AACE
logo. [NOTE: The use of "AACEI" or "AACEi" is never to be used as it is incorrect.]
- No Alteration or Misrepresentation. You will
not use or alter any AACE logo or trademark in any manner to make it
appear that AACE is endorsing, sponsoring or affiliated with you or your
company, except as expressly permitted by AACE International.
- Proper Use of AACE Trade and Service Marks: You agree that all uses of AACE marks and copyrighted materials will conform in all respects to AACE’s Intellectual Property Use Guidelines.
- Protection of Marks. You are prohibited from
using the AACE logo or names in a manner that is likely to cause
confusion with, or dilute or damage the reputation or image of AACE, any
of its affiliates, or any of their products. The AACE logo and/or names
should not be displayed on your web site more prominently than your own
marks or logos.
- Framing. You agree that you will not place AACE web pages in a "frame" within your own website, without specific permission from AACE.
- No Objectionable Content. You agree that no
part of your web site will contain, or link to, content that may be
interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which may infringe or
violate any third party rights.
- No Negative References. You agree not to make
negative or disparaging references to AACE, its services or its members
or otherwise compare AACE, its services or its members unfavorably to
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify,
defend and hold AACE harmless from and against any and all third party
claims or causes of action brought against AACE as a result of the rights
granted hereunder, or in connection with any claim arising out of any
breach by you of the foregoing representations and warranties,
including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Right to Terminate. AACE may at any time, in
its sole discretion, without notice, with or without cause, immediately
terminate its consent to use the AACE logo and/or names and to link to
the AACE website. The consent granted to you hereunder shall terminate
automatically if, at any time, you are in violation of this Linking
Agreement. Upon AACE’s termination of its consent, you will immediately,
following AACE’s request via email, remove all links and cease using the
logo and/or names.
- Non-Transferable. This agreement is not transferable.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of West Virginia.
- Amendment in Writing.
This agreement cannot be altered or modified except by email notice to
you and/or by AACE changing its web site policy and giving notice of that
change to the linking party. AACE reserves the right to amend its policy
at any time. Any continuation of the link after notice of the change
will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- No permission to use AACE’s Logo to link to AACE's web site may
be assumed. Your registration information will be verified by AACE and
permission acknowledged by e-mail.
- A grant to link only responds to a request to link and does not
constitute an endorsement of the requestor's company name, domain name
or email address.
- The ® symbol shall be used whenever the AACE Logo appears, and
the following notice must be linked to, and identified with, the first
appearance of the logo:
- If using the AACE Logo: The AACE logo is a mark of AACE International, Inc., registered in the United States.
- If using a AACE Mark: “AACE” is a registered mark of AACE International, Inc.