Amount: 3 Monthly Metrocards
Deadline: Rolling, as funds are available
Description: CCF's Transportation Assistance provides 3 monthly metrocards for fellows and future fellows who are enrolled in school and pursuing a progressive degree. Metrocards provided are to assist with transportation costs for school, employment search or retention, referral follow up and to attend CCF activities.
Criteria: Students must be in good standing with CCF and currently matriculated in a progressive degree seeking program.
To be considered students should:
- Be working toward their associate's degree or first semester with CCF. This assistance is available to other students on an as needed basis.
- Complete the "Transportation Assistance" application below.
- Meet with academic counselor for a certification appointment, provide required paperwork and follow through with any referrals.
- Participate in at least two CCF activities per semester (ie including but not limited to community meeting, graduation, workshops, approved policy events, Volunteer for CCF Events (note: opportunities to volunteer are limited and not guaranteed)
- Graduating fellows must attend CCF Graduation.
- For Graduate students: Participate in a leadership activity in CCF such as the alumnae association, running a community meeting, etc. or in the community.
Students who are
not in good standing (i.e. did not complete certification meeting or activity
requirements) must complete certification meeting and two activities before
become eligible to apply for the current semester.