INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING A RECITAL - NOTE: some students have experiences problems with this form using Internet Explorer, so you may need to use another browser.
IMPORTANT - Students may not submit their request until the stated time below. Any form submitted prior to the time will have to be resubmitted.
Spring Recitals - 2019
+ November 26, 2018 - 7:00 AM - All full-length solo recitals (both degree-required full recitals and degree-required half recitals in which two students have arranged to perform together on one recital).
+ November 28, 2018 - 7:00 AM - Individual degree-required half recitals may be placed on the calendar beginning the third day after full recitals. + December 3, 2018 - 7:00 AM - Elective Recitals
1. Check date availability and, if possible, come up with three date choices
+ Click here to see available recital dates and times: http://www.uidaho.edu/class/music/student-resources/student-recitals
2. If you are sharing a recital, both students are required to fill out the form.
3. All fields with an * are required.
4. Submit electronic form.
5. LHSOM Office will send an e-mail to studio instructor & accompanist to verify their availability.
7. If a response is not received from studio instructor and accompanist within two weeks from initial scheduling, your date may be forfeit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recital dates will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis. Therefore, you should select several possible dates in case your first choice date has already been reserved for someone else. Only one date will be reserved, so make sure that your choices are in priority order. Student recitals are not normally scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays.