Amount: 20 hours for the semester at $25/hour
Deadline: Rolling, as funds are available
Description: CCF's Tutoring Assistance provides paid tutoring services for students who are struggling with academic subjects. CCF will identify and hire tutors on an as needed basis.
Criteria: Students must be in good standing with CCF and currently matriculated in a progressive degree seeking program.
To be considered students should:
- Complete the "Tutoring Assistance" request below.
- Meet with academic counselor for a certification appointment, provide required paperwork and follow through with any referrals.
- Abide by guidelines in signed contract between student, tutor and CCF.
- Remain active in the program by participating in at least two CCF activities including but not limited to
- Community Meeting
- Theatre for Social Change
- Approved policy events
- Volunteer for CCF Events (note: opportunities to volunteer are limited and not guaranteed)
Students who are
not in good standing (i.e. did not complete certification meeting or activity
requirements) must complete certification meeting and two activities before
become eligible to apply for the current semester.
Graduating fellows must attend CCF Graduation.
For Graduate students: Participate in a leadership activity in CCF such as the alumnae association, running a community meeting, etc. or in the community.