Program Dates: 9/9/16 through 12/15/16
1) All applications must be submitted here.
2) Application responses will not be saved prior to submission, so we strongly recommend drafting answers offline then copying and pasting when you are ready to submit.
We’re seeking startup entrepreneurs, sector experts, and catalysts for social change, bringing viable and innovative solutions to Propeller’s four target sectors of food access, health, water management, and educational equity. We select ventures based on three main criteria:
- Potential for social/ environmental impact. The solution must seek to reduce or eliminate disparities for at-risk or underserved New Orleanians and/ or address a significant environmental water challenge.
- Financial sustainability. Solutions should demonstrate a potential viable and sustainable revenue stream, if revenue is required for implementation.
- Viability. Convince us that you and your team have what it takes to make your idea a reality given:
- Educational, professional or life experience
- Proven track record starting, leading, or operating an initiative, program, or past venture
- Demonstrated experience in public health, community development, or food
- Ability to connect to, engage with, and serve at risk or underserved New Orleanians
More Info: www.GoPropeller.org/Accelerator