Are you exploring how to use your creative gifts for Kingdom service within the context of a Non-profit structure?
Are you considering becoming a ministry department or project of A.C.T. Intl?
Then join us for this informative workshop.
This workshop is required of anyone desiring to become a ministry department or project of A.C.T. Intl. It is also an excellent workshop for anyone wanting to know more about running a non-profit ministry regardless of your affiliation with A.C.T. Intl.
Several things are accomplished during this Workshop/Orientation:
- Excellent biblical teaching from Byron Spradlin, founder and president of A.C.T. Intl, on:
- The Role of the Arts and the Artist in Life & Ministry
- A Clear Understanding of Worship–Becoming a Worshiper
- A Clear Understanding of Calling
- Understanding the Differences between Occupation, Business, & Ministry: How do they go together for a life-long ministry?
- Learn the Foundations for Building a Life-long Arts or Music Ministry
- Learn how A.C.T. Intl can help you move forward with your ministry goals and dreams
- Hear from and pray for other artistic and creative Christians seeking to use their gifts for Christ’s glory
- Receive encouragement and counsel for your own ministry goals
A highlight of our time together is the opportunity to hear from and pray for each participant. Come prepared to share briefly, about 15 minutes, including a piece of your artistic gift (i.e., sing or play a song, show a piece of your art, a section of a story or drama). We will then pray for you. This is not an audition – just a time to hear your heart and pray for you.
Orientation Fee - $200.00 The Orientation fee covers all materials and meals provided (lunch, refreshments, and beverages both days) for you and your spouse or another ministry team member. If you have others that you'd like to attend, additional orientation manuals are $25.00 each, and it will be $5.00 per each additional person per day to help us cover cost of meals.
*For Orientations that are conducted someplace other than Franklin, TN, the fee for participates who live in the city of the Orientation and will not have travel and lodging expenses is $300.00 to help cover the added travel expenses of those conducting the Orientation.