As part of your application for the Medical Student Research Grant Program, please submit a brief proposal describing your clinical research project, including:
1) Introduction: define the central research question and explain your interest in this particular topic.
2) Background/Significance: describe the overall goals of your clinical research and its importance to family medicine.
3) Research Design and Methods: specify the study design, including the time frame and data collection/analysis.
4) Results and Discussion: describe how your clinical research project will advance the field of family medicine - for example, in what ways will it impact research, theory, practice, interventions, care/treatment, or policy making? Indicate how you will disseminate the results of your study.
5) Conclusions: provide a summary of your clinical research project.6) Budget: include an itemized budget detailing the expenses of your project.