Welcome, applicant! Selection for participation in IDEABOOST Network Connect begins with the application form below. Please note:
- Companies interested in applying to IDEABOOST Accelerator - Cohort 6 (March - June, 2017) must first be accepted into IDEABOOST Network Connect.
- Product must be past ideation stage (eg. working prototype, beta version)
- Co-productions and joint ventures between Canadian and non-Canadian companies are also eligible, provided that the Canadian team member is the one who submits the application to IDEABOOST
- At the end of the form, you will be asked to attach your Articles of Incorporation or Letters Patent and will be encouraged to attach an up-to-date deck (eg. investor/pitch) - acceptable file types include: PDF, Powerpoint & Keynote - please limit files to 15MB
- IDEABOOST Accelerator application is open to IDEABOOST Network Connect companies only
- You may save your application before submitting. In-progress information is stored up to 10 days only. Incomplete applications will not be considered
The CFC is committed to providing accessible practices that are in
compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
If you require accommodation during any stage of your participation in any of
the Programs at the CFC, please contact Deborah Fallows, CHRO, at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are
in place before you begin your Program.
CFC will collect your personal information; to allow us to contact you, for statutory and identification purposes and as part of our selection process only. Your personal information is kept in a secure location and access to this information is restricted to persons who require it to fulfill the above functions.
Please write us at email@example.com.
* Mandatory field