We greatly appreciate your willingness to present an exhibitor session at our conference. Please consider the following before submitting your proposal.
- The deadline for priority submission for exhibitors is October 30, 2016. Proposals submitted by that deadline will receive priority for consideration. Proposals submitted after that date will be placed on a "pending" list and may eventually be accepted if there are cancellations.
- Acceptance of proposal submissions is tentative until CLTA receives booth registration & payment.
- Exhibitor sessions will be scheduled for the first and third time slots on Saturday, February 18 (at 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.).
- There will be limited spots for exhibitor sessions (limited to 12).
- It's most useful if you can design your session to mainly focus on addressing the themes of the conference (World Language Standards, 21st Century Learning, World Readiness, Common Core, Making Connections, Instructional Technology, and Interculturality) with a secondary focus on your product(s).
The CLTA conference is world language teachers of California’s major opportunity during the year to learn new techniques and activities, to meet and share with colleagues across the state, to network, to find out what is going on in California and to see new materials (in the Exhibit Hall) and attend exhibitor sessions, where they demonstrate some of the materials they sell. It’s an exciting, motivating and meaningful experience and you are part of that experience. Thank you again for sharing your expertise and knowledge with your colleagues across the state.