You must agree to the following terms to receive Certification Assistance:
- To qualify for this program you must be an employee of Trilogy Health Services, Paragon Rehabilitation, or PCA Pharmacy.
- In exchange for this payment, the employee agrees to work for the Company in their newly certified position for a period of six(6) months, twelve(12) months for Wound Care Certification, from the completion of the training or certification.
- If you leave employment, or move to PRN, prior to fulfilling the six(6) month, twelve(12) months for Wound Care Certification, work requirement, you agree to reimburse the company a pro-rated amount of the course expenses which will be deducted from your final paycheck.
- If your final paycheck does not cover the pro-rated assistance amount, you agree to reimburse the company through Money Order or Certified Check for the remaining balance.
- If you leave employment with the company or withdraw from the course prior to completing the course and you have not worked with the company six(6) months following your last or assistance payment, you agree to repay the full amount of certification or training assistance that you have received or to pay the cost of the class directly to the institution if the company has not yet submitted funds to the institution.
Please Note: If you have already paid for the course out of pocket you must complete the Tuition Reimbursement application rather that this application. The Certification Assistance program is not for employees who have already completed the certification or training. For Tuition Reimbursement you must submit an invoice for the cost of the program and a record of completing the class. Payments in this program will be sent directly to the school.