This form may be used only by current Princeton University undergrad and grad students who seek to gain access to the Entrepreneurial Hub at 34 Chambers Street.
The Hub is open to those engaging in activities focused on design thinking and entrepreneurship, including startup ventures, club and organizational meetings and events, and projects/team meetings related to design thinking and entrepreneurship classes at Princeton.
Students interested in becoming part of the Hub community must be currently enrolled and have a valid, active Princeton University ID card in order to enter the building. Please be sure to carefully read the Hub Code of Conduct before submitting this form.
Entrepreneurial Hub Space Rules
- Please note that only the co-working spaces (rooms 002 and 100) are open to students for regular use and all co-working space tables are first come, first served.
- There are no table assignments for students and all personal belongings must be removed nightly.
- Furniture may not be moved to other rooms or removed from the building at any time.
- Conference rooms (114 and 115) must be reserved to be used and there is a 2-hour reservation limit.
- Recurring (daily/weekly/etc) conference room reservations will not be accepted. These rooms are designated for occasional private meetings and conference calls only. Please check with Stephanie Landers firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.