Students interested in becoming part of the Hub community must be currently enrolled and have a valid, active Princeton University ID card in order to enter the building. Please be sure to carefully read the policies listed below as well as the Hub Code of Conduct
before submitting this form.
COVID policy as of September 1, 2021: All students must wear a face covering that completely covers their nose and mouth, fits snugly against the sides of their face, and does not have gaps whenever inside buildings occupied by Princeton University. This includes, but is not limited to, all buildings and grounds, University vehicles, dining halls, Tiger Transit buses, conference rooms, office buildings, elevators, and parking structures. Further, all students must practice social distancing while inside the Hub and must knock and wait for a reply before entering any staff or faculty office.
- Prox card access to the Hub is permitted only between the hours of 8AM - 10PM.
- Only the co-working spaces (rooms 002 and 100) are open to students for regular use and all co-working space tables are first come, first served. The tables in the kitchen/lounge area downstairs are also available on occasion, if needed.
- There are no table assignments for students and all personal belongings must be removed nightly.
- Do not leave any valuable items (computer equipment, cell phones, headphones) unattended at any time! Staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- DO NOT hold open the door for anyone who does not have prox access. This access is granted to you and you alone. Violations of this policy will result in immediate de-programming of your prox card.
- DO NOT prop open any exterior doors at any time. If you are loading/unloading equipment, have an authorized (with prox access) friend help with the door while you move.
- Bicycles may not be parked on the sidewalk as they block pedestrians and can result in fines to our building. Use the bike rack behind the building or across the street in front of Princeton Corkscrew.
- Clean up after yourself before you leave. Be considerate to others using the space.
- Furniture may not be moved to other rooms or removed from the building at any time.
- Conference rooms (114 and 115) must be reserved to be used and there is a 2-hour reservation limit.
- Recurring (daily/weekly/etc) conference room reservations will not be accepted. These rooms are designated for occasional private meetings and conference calls only. Please check with Elaine Caron (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
- From approximately June 10 - August 16, the Hub is reserved for eLab and Tiger Challenge programs. Space is extremely limited in the summer months and the Hub is not open for general use at this time.