This form is for completion by organisations seeking funding from Laureus Sport for Good.
We are interested in supporting NGOs/CBOs that intentionally use sport to address social issues aligned to Sport for Good’s areas of focus.
In alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, we are working towards transforming children and young people’s lives in the following social focus areas:
1. Health: Enhancing mental wellbeing/encouraging healthy behaviour change
2. Education: Supporting quality of and access to education
3. Employability: Increasing employability and creating pathways to employment
4. Women and Girls: Promoting equality, empowerment and safety
5. Peaceful society: Resolving conflict, community peace-building and the creation of safe spaces
6. Inclusive Society: Creating communities which embrace ethnic, cultural and physical differences