Thank you for donating your artwork for consideration in Hospitality House's Annual Art Auction benefiting the Community Arts Program and our other five community programs. Please read the guidelines below carefully, paying close attention to upcoming deadlines and important dates:
- A limit of two artwork submissions per artist will be accepted of which one will be selected for consideration. Unfortunately, due to space constrictions this year, all artwork submitted will be juried by our panel of art professionals.
- We will be sure to contacted you no later than April 17th to inform you whether or not your piece will be featured in this year's Annual Art Auction. Should your piece not be included, we will inform you of other opportunities to feature your artwork at future events. You also have the option of retrieving your piece.
- Please complete this form in its entirety. Boxes with red asterisk must be filled in order to process submission. We will need a high quality image of your artwork for this application.
- Submit this form no later than by Friday, April 7th.
- All artwork that needs to be framed must be delivered to Hospitality House's Community Art Program studio no later than Friday, April 7th. The studio is located at 1009 Market St. in San Francisco.
- This year, we've made the "biographical information" section shorter and added an option to include a description of your artwork (inspirations, creative process, use of materials etc.) This will be included in our exhibition book and enhance sale potential of your piece. Although optional, we encourage you to complete at least one option in this section.
Have questions? Feel free to contact Development Director, Allan S. Manalo at email@example.com or call (415) 749-2184 .