- I have read and initialed the above volunteer guidelines.
- I understand that volunteering with LPF poses the risk of accident, injury, death, and property damage, and, therefore, volunteers are required to follow the instructions of LPF staff and interns at all times. Volunteers may be asked to carry heavy items, work in areas with low vertical clearance, operate vehicles, and perform other tasks that can be considered dangerous. By signing this form, I verify that I understand that I am exposing myself and/or my child[ren] to accident, injury, death, and property damage through volunteering with LPF.
- I agree that LPF may take photographs of myself and/or my child[ren] and use these images to promote the purposes of LPF with no compensation due to me.
- I have disclosed any pertinent information regarding any criminal background and understand fully that LPF has a zero tolerance policy for drugs, alcohol, sexual harassment, criminal activity, and unprofessional communication while you are associated with the organization.
- I understand that illegal use of a controlled substance will not be tolerated. Any volunteer possessing or using a controlled substance will be required to immediately leave the premises.
I shall at all times indemnify, demand, and save LPF and its agents harmless from any and all damages, losses, claims, including claims and actions relating to injury to or death of any person or damage to property, demands, suits, recoveries, costs and expenses, court costs, attorney fees, and all other obligations by or to third parties, arising out of or resulting from participation in LPF's aforementioned activity, except in cases of gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing by LPF or its agent.