1) All applications must be submitted here.
2) Application responses will not be saved prior to submission, so we strongly recommend drafting answers offline then copying and pasting when you are ready to submit.
We're seeking startup and growth stage entrepreneurs working within the water sector who are bringing innovative solutions to water management and the urban water economy. We select entrepreneurs based on four main criteria:
- Potential for social/environmental impact. The solution must seek to reduce or eliminate disparities for communities in New Orleans and/or address a significant water-based environmental challenge;
- Financial Sustainability. Solutions should demonstrate a potential viable and sustainable revenue stream, if revenue is required for implementation;
- Commitment to Racial Equity and Inclusion. Applicants should have a demonstrated commitment to racial equity and inclusion.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership. Applications should demonstrate that you or your team has the background, skillsets, and mindset to make your idea a reality.
Entrepreneurial leadership can be demonstrated via:
- Educational, professional or life experience;
- Proven track record starting, leading, or operating an initiative, program, or past venture;
- Demonstrated experience in your field of work;
- Ability to connect to, engage with, and serve communities of New Orleans most impacted by disparities.
Special consideration will be given to entrepreneurs working in alignment with local and state plans for water management.
Final Application Deadline is Sunday, April 4th (11:59pm CST).
Questions? Contact Director of Entrepreneurship, Erik Paskewich, firstname.lastname@example.org