- A copy of camp’s mission statement
- Documentation of the names of the board of directors and nonprofit bylaws regulating your camp’s governance
- A financial plan and the current and previous year operating budget of the camp as approved by the board of directors
- Documentation of camp’s tax exempt charitable status as a nonprofit organization 501(c)(3) for camps in US or CCRA nonprofit registration for Canadian camps
- Documentation of camp’s ACA or OCA accreditation status (if applicable)
Applications are reviewed on a semi-rolling basis. Applications received before December 22, 2016 guarantee consideration for One Happy Camper. Applications received after this deadline will still be considered for the FJC network, but will not be eligible for consideration for One Happy Camper for summer 2017. Camp should expect to hear of their status within two weeks of submission of their application.
As part of the FJC network, listed camps will enjoy the benefits of professional development, communities of practice, grant opportunities, and other consultations. Upon acceptance to our network, you will automatically be added to our database to receive communications about upcoming programs and opportunities.