Fringe is the best deal in town for producers.
1. An environment that facilitates an independent creative process and the opportunity to perform for an audience that is eager and willing to support new performances and creations.
2. The schedule of your screenings listed in the printed Fringe program guide and on the Fringe website along with your show description and photo or logo.
3. One, run-through in the venue the week prior to the festival so you can verify that your film will run on that venue's equipment.
4. At least one technician.
5. Full box office service including online and on-ground advance and day-of ticket sales.
6. At least one box office staff and one front of house/usher staff.
7. Publicity for the festival as a whole.
8. Marketing support.
9. Festival artist discounts including special ad rates in the program guide, button breaks, video and photography coverage, and comp tickets.
10. 60% of the box office receipts to be paid by Monday August 15, 2017.
11. The Fringe Producers' Handbook—your comprehensive guide to producing and marketing your show.
12. You may offer merchandise sales in the lobby if arranged in advance, but no distribution of food or alcohol will be permitted.