Thank you for your interest in AHF Health Fairs! Space is free at our events, except for the Fairbanks Health Fair where we charge a nominal fee to cover costs. It's our philosophy that nonprofits, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions, and other organizations have an opportunity to connect with their constituencies and with the general public at AHF Health Fairs at no cost for the benefit of the entire community.
We ask exhibitors to educate on a subject of health and/or safety. Exhibitors can pick any subject, and many pick a topic related to their mission, programs, and services. If you aren’t sure what health education topic to select, please give us a call. Our staff delivered hundreds of events in all corners of Alaska. We can help you make your presentation and booth exciting, engaging, and effective. Also, please review suggestions at the end of this form.
Use this form to register for AHF Health Fairs: provide your contact information, describe your education topics, and pick your events. To to add/remove events or make any changes down the road, simply call our staff: (907) 278-0234 for Anchorage/Statewide, (907) 374-6853 in Fairbanks, or (907) 723-5100 in Juneau.
Alaska Health Fair is a nonprofit operating Health Fairs since 1980. Please consider making a donation to support our work! Send a check to:
720 W. 58th Ave, Unit J
Anchorage, AK 99518
Or, to make a donation over the phone by credit card call any of our offices.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at AHF Health Fairs!
Throughout the years we've noticed successful exhibitors do things a certain way. The following are some of our observations, you can try some of these at your booth this season:
- Host hands-on demonstrations to attract attention and make your exhibit stand out from the crowd. Let Health Fair attendees try new and exciting things - this will make their experience more memorable and will attract others to your booth.
- Give away promotional items related to the topic of your education. For example, for dental care, you can give away free floss with your contact information on it. Every time someone uses your giveaway item at home, they'll remember your organization.
- Promote your booth through Alaska Health Fair Newsletter (5,000 subscribers) and Alaska Health Fair Facebook (>2.6K Likes). Research shows a vast majority of attendees come to an event with a goal of visiting a specific booth, so be sure to do this promotion before your Health Fair. We encourage our exhibitors to submit a half-page educational article on a topic of your choice to be included in AHF Newsletter and AHF Facebook Page. Interested? Send your request to email@example.com today! There's no cost involved.
- Offer free prize drawings: an Apple watch, a book, movie tickets, etc. It really helps to generate attention if the item is currently desirable/fashionable. Be careful not to collect people's personal information without explicit consent.
- Utilize storytelling in your exhibit, printed materials, and giveaway to make your point and to make your education more memorable (please take care not to violate our rules on graphic and political content).
- Just like you could utilize our social media channels, advertise your booth on your own Facebook and Twitter accounts before your Health Fair. Post announcements, encourage your Facebook and Twitter followers to seek you out and to bring their friends to your booth. Give them a positive reason to come over: invite them for a demonstration, a prize drawing, or for a one-on-one talk or consultation. AHF events offer a friendly, pressure-free environment for your audience to connect with you.
Pick one or two things from the list above to try this year and watch your results grow!
Need assistance with this form?