One Minute Clip
As outlined above, please provide a Vimeo link to a one-minute clip from one of your films. Please follow these rules for your clip submission:
1. The clip must not be longer than one minute.
2. The link to the clip needs to be valid and active until July 1, 2017.
3. Please ensure that the clip is in high resolution.
4. Please ensure that the clip is downloadable.
5. Please ensure that the clip includes English subtitles, if the language spoken in the clip is not English.
6. If you would like to password-protect your clip, please use the password: TL2017.
7. Please add the information on the clip context to the description on Vimeo.
8. Demo reels, trailers and music videos will not be accepted.
9. Submissions of full-length films with time-codes to be played will not be considered by the jury.
IMPORTANT: TIFF Industry takes the applicant's confidentiality seriously and will ensure that the Vimeo links are not shared with any third parties. While in TIFF’s possession, all clips are securely stored. Access to the Talent Lab clips and applications is limited to the Talent Lab programming team and select Jury members who require access in order to screen and consider applications. No duplication and "loaning" of the clips is permitted.