We recommend that you save your application by clicking on the "Save my progress and resume later" box above. You will be prompted to enter a valid email address and choose a password. You can then come back to it and resume it at a later date if you need to.
You can navigate to different pages on this form by clicking on a page number on the top right hand corner or using the "Next" or "Previous" buttons at the end of each page.
After completing the form you will be given an opportunity at the end of the form to review your answers before submitting the application. You can also print a copy to retain for your records.
Once you've submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email containing the information you submitted on your application.
About the Fund
FM Awards is about changing the future of funding, so forget about your generic funding applications. With Cash 4 Growth we want to support young, or smaller established groups, to grow activity in their local communities.
Awards of between £251 and £1,000 are available.
Who can apply?
These awards are only for small, Greater Manchester based, locally led organisations who are either less than 5 years old and/or who have an annual income of less than £25,000.
· Tell us the good stuff only
· Use positive language
· Tell us from your heart and show us your passion
· Tell us how you connect with your local community and beyond
· Tell us about where you want to be in the future
· Pick an individual that inspires you
· Send us pictures of your group in action
(pdf or Jpeg formats)
· Back up your application with quotes from people you support or connect with
Please Do Not…
· Do not quote government, regional or local statistics and information
· Do not tell us about the following:
o The need
· Do not tell us anything negative unless you can back it up with a positive outcome or ending
Here at Forever Manchester, we recognise that great things happen in and around Greater Manchester on a daily basis and we want to shout about it! The idea behind this application is to provide a positive, friendly and accessible approach to gaining much needed financial support for your group.
Is there anything we can’t apply for?
Unfortunately, there are a few things that can’t be funded, such as activities that have already taken place or been paid for, contributions to major appeals, activities promoting political or religious beliefs and activity which should be provided by statutory services. If you’re not sure if we could consider you application for funding, please contact a member of the Forever Manchester Communities Team and we’ll be happy to help, 0161 214 0940 or email email@example.com