In order to complete this application you will need to be prepared with the following information:
1) General Information
Primary NAICS Code
Contact information—address, phone, email, etc.
Project information—address, county, etc.
2) Detailed Scope of Work of project
Significant capital investment
b. How the work will be accomplished
d. Anticipated results of finished project
e. Significant new employment, number and wages
3) Detailed description of project economic
a. How the project coordinates with goals of the
How the project coordinates with overall
economic development goals of county/city.
4) Number of anticipated new jobs to be
5) Anticipated wage levels of new employees
6) Project Budget—estimates, bids, etc.
7) Project Timeline—build out, hiring,
8) Utah Employer Quarterly Wage List and
Contribution Reports (DWS 33H) for four quarters
9) Maps, drawings, blue prints or renderings
associated with proposed project
10) Letter of Support from local Economic Development
Director or Elected Official