The Connect Fund has been set up to strengthen the social investment market in England to better meet the needs of charities and social enterprises. We provide grants and social investments to develop shared infrastructure resources for a market that supports mission. We fund tools, partnerships and initiatives that advance a more open and accessible social investment market.
This form is the application for grant funding from the Connect Fund. The fund is managed by the Barrow Cadbury Trust in partnership with the Access Foundation for Social Investment. We strongly recommend that you read the funding guidance
for the appropriate fund to determine eligibility and to inform the suitability of your request for funding.
Following the submission of your application, we will review the information you have provided. We may contact you to arrange a time to visit your organisation and/or to discuss your proposal in greater detail.
As part of this application form, you will be asked to append:
1) Project budget (spreadsheet format)
2) Project plan/timescale with key milestones
3) Governing document - constitution or articles of association
4) Most recent annual accounts (or income and expenditure budget if your organisation is newly-formed)
5) Scanned copy of a recent bank statement
You are strongly advised to save your work in progress by using the links at the top of the form. You will be asked for a password and will be sent an email with a link to the saved form. If you have any problems completing the form, please contact us on 0207 632 9060. There is a help link in the bottom left hand corner of this page, or you can reach us by email
As part of this application form, we collect information about you to enable us to contact you. We may use your information to:
· Contact you regarding your grant application and, if successful, any subsequent grant;
· Contact you regarding matters that are relevant to the Trust’s and your organisation’s mission;
· Send you communications which you have requested;
· Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
· Notify you of changes to our services.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. Once grants have ended, information will be
stored for historical and research purposes. Electronic information is
stored on our database and paper copies are transferred to and managed by
Archives and Collections at The Library of Birmingham. Full details of
By submitting this application form, you agree to us using your personal information in this way.