Please read the following instructions thoroughly before you start the application.
If you have any questions, please contact
Caryn Tomljanovich, Director of Programs and Strategy, at:
The Project 55 online application consists of the following sections:
1. Contact and organization information
2. Position description and requirements
3. Organization specific questions
If you are a returning organization from any year between 2014-17, please email Caryn, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a PDF of your prior position description.
Hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the page at any time to save your work. You should always save before exiting the application. You can return to the application later and work from this point.
The overall Project 55 application process consists of the following required steps:
1. Complete online application.
2. One-to-one phone call with AlumniCorps staff to clarify or refine position as needed.
3. Fellowship applicants respond to organization-specific questions.
4. Fellowship applicants referred to partner organizations for interviews. We ask, that as a minimum, you provide each referred applicant with a brief phone interview. After that, you are welcome to use whatever internal interview process and standards you use for vetting job applicants.
5. Evaluate interviews of Fellowship applicants and extend offers. Though we strive to refer excellent applicants to each position, partner organizations are under no obligation to extend an offer if you do not find the right match.
This application, including all supporting materials, is due by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on December 1, 2017.