The Nonprofit Space
Stabilization Program (NSSP), a program of the Nonprofit Sustainability
Initiative (NSI), has been allocated $1.455 million over two years for
technical and financial assistance to support nonprofits adversely impacted by
the real estate market.
- Before completing this application, please read the "Program Guidelines" document at www.ncclf.org/sfsustainability for program eligibility requirements.
- Technical Assistance is available to organizations facing permanent displacement in the next 18 months, or barriers to growth due to real estate constraints. Organizations expanding into new sites may be eligible to apply.
- Technical assistance services include financial planning, space planning, identifying/evaluating potential sites, negotiating leases or purchase agreements, developing construction budgets and project timelines, and analyzing potential funding sources.
- Applications must be received by 5:00 pm, September 8, 2017 to be considered for Round 2 Technical Assistance awards. Applications submitted after 5:00 PM will not be accepted. Awards will be announced October 2017.
- NCCLF encourages applicants to submit their applications before the September 8th deadline so that any technical problems that arise can be resolved before the deadline.
- For assistance using this application, please contact Owen Serra, Real Estate Consulting Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org.