Swim Alberta is seeking interested coaches for the Alberta Technical Program Committee (ATPC) for the 2017-2018 season. The ATPC's mandate is advising Swim Alberta on technical matters in swimming and providing input, advice and expertise to Swim Alberta on Athlete Technical Programs, Coach Development Programs, Coach and Athlete Funding Programs and Provincial Competitions.
Nominees must be willing to serve on the ATPC for a minimum of two years (September 2017-2019).
The following attributes are required:
- Nominees must be registered coach members in good standing with Swim Alberta, Swimming Canada and the CSCTA.
- Nominees must be a minimum Certified Level 2 Coach through the NCCP program.
- Nominees have demonstrated commitment to Swim Alberta and its programs and services.
- Nominees should be strategic thinkers who are able to view the big picture of swimming in Alberta, including the directions and priorities within the Swim Alberta Strategic Plan.
- Nominees must have served as a Swim Alberta registered coach for a minimum of one competitive season immediately prior to being nominated.
Nominations must be received by 4:30 MDT, September 15, 2017