If you are not applying for research funding - please enter N/A
If you are applying for research funding;
- Has the project been submitted for NHMRC / ARC funding?
- Has the project been submitted for near miss funding?
- Please provide a letter of support from your Theme Director highlighting how this research fits within the strategies of the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Provide a brief lay summary on the aims, methods, results, expected outcomes.
For all research proposals please attach the following for scientific review:
1. Background information in sufficient detail to justify the need for the project
2. Details of any pilot work completed
3. Detailed research plan, including design, details of participants, measures and statistical analyses
4. Plan for translation of study results into clinical practice
5. Full list of investigators, their expertise and what they will contribute
6. Full list of investigators publications over last 5 years
7. Full list of Grants applied for over the last 5 years
8. Full list of Grants awarded over last 5 years