I, hereby commit to the mission of the Houston Food Bank in Leading the Fight Against Hunger
. As an Apple Corps Leader, I will
- Be at least nineteen year old and commit to volunteer at least two shifts per month for a period of one year.
- Attend an initial Orientation & Safety session and Building Tour before my first shift as an ACL.
- Server at least once in each of the following volunteer areas: Portwall Volunteer Production (i.e., Carousel, Repack, Prep Room, Emergency Food Pantry), Teacher Aid and/or Keegan Kitchen.
- Model Professionalism at all times, and adhere to applicable dress codes.
- Attend quarterly meetings for ongoing training, and to contribute feedback in ACL-led meetings.
- Be a dedicated ambassador for the Houston Food Bank.
- Attend the annual ACL Recognition Luncheon or Dinner.
- Authorize the Houston Food Bank to obtain a report from Verified Volunteers containing back-ground information about me.